Labor relations and collective bargaining.
More about this book
Carrell, Michael R. Aleman, Jose A.
- Seventy Years of Issues: Historical Vocal 78 rpm Pressings from Original Masters 1931-2001;
- Beginnings of Cellular Life: Metabolism Recapitulates Biogenesis (Bio-Origins Series)?
- Pro .NET 2.0 XML.
The labour party and taxation : party identity and political purpose in the twentieth-century Britain. Whiting, Richard.
New Democracies - Oxford Handbooks
Duddington, John. Land reform in developing countries. Lipton, Michael.
Silberstein, Jane ; Maser, Chris. Land use problems and conflicts: causes, consequences and solutions. Goetz, Stephan J.
Democratic revolution, bourgeois revolution, Arab revolution
With a series of cross-national quantitative analyses and two rich case studies of South Korea and Chile, he points to ways that economic pressures can constrain the impact of democratic inclusion: while democracy has provided opportunities for increased labor participation in bargaining, labor market deregulation has undercut workers' ability to achieve wage gains and job stability. This book will be of great interest to students of comparative labor politics, democratization, and industrial relations.
- Ciba Foundation Symposium - Colour Vision: Physiology and Experimental Psychology.
- The Ignored Economic Genocide. Killing the majority to protect the minority, Sex used as weapon (Congolese Genocide Book 2).
- Frobenius and Separable Functors for Generalized Module Categories and Nonlinear Equations.
- Convert to and from PDF?
- Asia Bookroom.
- East Asia, Latin America, and Europe!
- Contact Us?
Book Authors Journal Authors. Free Preview. Buy eBook. All Rights Reserved. OSO version 0. University Press Scholarship Online. Sign in.
- Labor relations in new democracies : East Asia, Latin America, and Europe;
- Bibliographic Information;
- BADASS HORROR;
Not registered? Sign up. Publications Pages Publications Pages.
Search my Subject Specializations: Select Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Party Politics in New Democracies Paul Webb and Stephen White Abstract The sister volume to a book called Political Parties in Advanced Industrial Democracies, this book offers a systematic and rigorous analysis of parties in some of the world's major new democracies.